I know there is something I have to do today… but what?
No. That’s so over.
So let’s see… what could it be?
I think I remember.
Let me write this down:
- Resolve the ongoing Needlepoint Land landline phone crisis.
- Finish loading the rest of the current crop of my eStore images.
- Make a decision regarding custom vs factory made counter. (I still don’t have one.. gulp!)
- Do something about those huge boxes that came in Thursday.
- Tell Bezos to buzz off… again. He just won’t stop imploring Needlepoint Land to join Amazon as a seller.
- Fine tune my nefarious plans for global domination in the needlepoint space.
I’m already exhausted just thinking about it all.
I think I’ll go stitch that amused pachyderm for a bit.
After all, my recalcitrant technical staff has been binge watching The Glades on Netflix since last night.
© Erin McGrath and Needlepointland.com, 2012 – 2016