Just so you know that it’s not all about cats around here, I thought I would put up this beautiful Barabara Russell canvas. Look at that facee!
Now, I don’t know who invented these, but I have a fridge magnet that lists the famous dog property laws, to which I added one.
Dog Property Laws
- If I like it, it’s mine.
- If it’s in my mouth, it’s mine.
- If I can take it from you, it’s mine.
- If I had it a little while ago, it’s mine.
- If it’s mine, it must never be yours.
- If I’m chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
- If it just looks like mine, it’s mine.
- If I saw it first, it’s mine.
- If you are playing with something and put it down, it’s mine.
- If you hide it, it’s still mine.
- If it used to be yours, get over it.
- If it’s broken, it’s yours.
© Erin McGrath and Needlepointland.com, 2012 – 2016.